Saturday, March 7, 2015

Inside Out Atlas Part Two



Have something on my mind to write, but think I'll skip it and get to bed an hour early, so that  I'll be wide awake tomorrow.

I've heard that time changes can have some deleterious affects on people...
for example there are more heart attacks. But really that is not the reason for my early departure. I got up early, so that It wouldn't affect me so much tomorrow. Now I'm getting sleepy early.

And now that I've bored you to death already...I'm off to bed, after a short description of today's layout, which features Ashley.  As you can see by the title, you should have seen one other page on the same subject not too long ago. She was in a play called Inside Out Atlas with Theater Bug in Nashville. She enjoys the theater immensely and it has been good for her..

No comments:

Post a Comment