Wednesday, September 21, 2016

In God We Trust


When we  buy something or have a service done, we want to find an honest person with whom to do business. It gets harder and harder all the time. So when we had to have a room's floor recovered, we remembered a business at the closest intersection  to us. A road runs into our street and dead ends there; so when a person gets stopped at the light, right in front of him or her is a large high fence between two buildings. On it is painted in large letters this Bible verse from II Chronicles 7:14:

King James Version (KJV):
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
That verse has become very important to me in recent years with the morality of so many people in this country and especially the world has pretty much hit bottom. Youth are being corrupted at very young ages. I know no other answer, but to turn to God for help and comfort in such a time as this. 
My husband had already used his company to purchase flooring for the church, which they also installed. We were very pleased. So, when we ordered  our tiles (which look like wood) for the basement floor, we purchased them from the same company.  
When he came out to give us advice and an estimate, he drove the truck in this picture.  I was sold. I love that truck. And we really like him. He is definitely a fine trustworthy man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment