Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Very Thankful for Our Girls


These are more pictures taken back in May, with the girls helping Ron with the wall. 

The girls are back now, but just for a very short visit. April had a very serious bee sting that kept them from coming earlier and now she has to get back home. Kim's husband will pick her up at April's, so she must go back as well.

I hate to admit it, but they know it. I have apologized. I have chosen Ladies' class over staying here with them in the morning. I was a very difficult choice to make. But it is our first Ladies' class of the season and I really don't want to miss seeing some of the ladies whom I have not seen since our last class before summer break. 

I'm hitting the sack now because I wouldn't want to oversleep and miss it. It will be hard for me to get up early enough, but I'm committed.

No comments:

Post a Comment