Sunday, October 30, 2016

Autumn Leaves


I had almost forgotten how much fun little ones can have with leaves. Here is Oliver after throwing some in the air. Colorado doesn't have the trees with all the color as we do in Ohio, but they do have Aspens which make the hillsides a bright yellow. It looks as if these could have been from the Aspens, but I don't know for sure.  Oliver was having a good time on the playground equipment and swing as well as in the leaves.

Well, I just looked at the clock and know why I feel like a wilted leaf myself...and I must rise early tomorrow. It has turned into a big day. Hope to have time to post tomorrow night.

In the meantime, don't forget to go to God with your wishes for our country where we can enjoy our freedom he gave us, when he sent his son the die on the cross, and be risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment