Friday, October 21, 2016

It Isn't Valentine's Day, But...



Although it had been six months since Valentine Day, the hearts won out for this layout.  Longer story short...Mason went to Chick-fil-A and  got a large piece of chicken shaped like a heart. It impressed he and his mom enough that they got this picture.  

I started working on this post early tonight, since I've been falling apart on the job late at night. Well, after getting started, I got a notice from Words with Friends on FaceBook.  I am not exaggerating. My friend just kept playing over and over. We must have played each of 6 games 4 times, maybe 5. Now here I am exhausted again. I am trying to cut down on games, since they strain my brain this late at night...and at my age, I don't need that.

I am not neglecting my friend and her need to keep her mind active...she said that, not me. But I am neglecting those who read my blog...and you are important to me. I love you all...yes, even if I don't know you. It is commanded by the Lord to love our fellowman as we love ourselves.

Please keep up the prayers. And join the nationwide movement of Christians committed to fighting for faith this election. It is up to us to protect our children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment