Saturday, October 22, 2016

Daughter with Friend's Kitty



Since I'm heading to bed now, I'll leave you with the chance to enjoy this little kitty without a lot of rhetoric from me.

I would like to let you know that a large group of us went to the movies tonight to see an EXCELLENT movie, called I'm Not Ashamed. I can't remember enjoying a movie as much as I did this one. First it was a true story, so that I knew how it ended...so there was no suspense, which I really like. I'm usually trying to figure out the end from the very first scene. Even without that challenge, I loved the movie.   It was about the Columbine shooting in the 90's, but more than that it was especially about one of the students there.  So it didn't play so much into the dark side of the movie, but the  interesting journal of one of the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment