Monday, January 15, 2018

Christmas Day in Tennessee


It was nice to have John's family here for Christmas Day. It was also nice to see an email from Chelle saying her fortune cookie said she had travel in her future.  She surprised us the next day by driving to Ohio with the triplets. You have and will see pictures of them here, but this layout is of their Christmas Eve at home in Tennessee.  

I wish I could make layouts more quickly. I could if I pasted my photos into pages that were already made, but that would defeat the purpose of providing me with a creative outlet. So I will plod along, hopefully finishing a book before too long.

Actually everything is going all right. I have already completed 1/4 of the pages for my next tome. and my last book is to be delivered here between the 19th and 21st. Hopefully, that is correct.  

No comments:

Post a Comment