Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Love Eating? So Does Oliver


Yesterday I mentioned Oliver's birthday on the 10th. It so happened it coincided with Family Night at Nick's Italian Restaurant in Ft Collins. Oliver, as are his older brother and younger sister,  is a very good eater...a healthy eater...and he was quite pleased with this dinner you see above.

OK, I just got carried away reading reviews of Nick's. That is the way I fly these days, straight ahead for a short while, then off on a tangent. It must be the old aged brain, lacking in concentration ability. I fear I'm becoming ADD in my old age. Is that possible? Well, it doesn't matter now, I suppose. I just lose my way once in a while. What are the consequences? It takes me longer to get anything accomplished and if you are with me on this journey, you could just sit back and enjoy the ride or take off and run in the other direction. 

I was just trying to find out if Nick's serves ice cream of Italian ice. I'm guessing it is  the ice. It looks like it to me and it would make sense for them to carry it, however I don't know for sure. I hate to keep bothering his mom and dad for inconsequential facts when they are so very busy. 

As for words of wisdom, all I can think of at this time is Love God and keep His commandments.

"Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is the faithful Godkeeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments."




No comments:

Post a Comment