Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Face Book

I made a serious mistake today. I have always figured that it would not be a good idea for me to get on Facebook. But today I was trying to locate a first cousin of mine. None of us know where she is except that she moved to Florida. She gave her brother her phone number, but while he was doing some construction work around his driveway, he dropped his cell phone and the tractor ran over it... and so much for the phone. Since that is the only place he had stored the number, it is gone as well. He can't remember to what area she moved.

Anyway, I remembered she was on Face Book and so I thought, okay...I'll give in to all the invitations I've gotten to join and dive in and find her. Well, she is no longer there...at least not under her full name which is the name she once used. But it was too late. I was already there and the welcomes came flying in and I spent several hours on the wall when I really should have been at work on other things. I knew better, but I can't turn back. I can't resist the temptation to answer whenever anyone comments.

I can not imagine how bad (good) it would be if I were to have my maiden name on there as well.

Oh well. It will just give me another place to post my blog site.

First our little vacation distracted us from the political situation and now this Face book stuff. But we can not afford to be distracted at a time like this.

Did you hear that in Cincinnati, OH high schoolers were bussed out to the poles with just Democratic ballots during school hours and then fed ice cream as payment? Yes, that really did happen. They've already started legal proceedings against that group of 'educators'. Now, if they did it in OH, surely they have or will try to do it elsewhere. Keep your eyes and ears open. We must put a stop to this flagrant coercion. But remember, there is no limit to how low they will go to get votes for these anti US politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment