Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sun Setting of Probgressive Reign

I'll never get over the beauty of a sunset. Our last house had a perfect view west across the lake. I would often call people from the dinner table to view it. We are not that fortunate now. There are too many houses and trees between our place, which faces southwest, and the setting sun.

Generally wherever we are when I see the sunset, I take pictures...from a moving car if necessary. I took these pictures as the sun set at Mountain Air, but Ron was snapping away with his IPhone as well.

I'm praying the sun is setting on the progressive reign. Don't let anything keep you from voting Tuesday. We need high numbers to solidify that vote and keep down disputes that could drag on and on and end up against the will of the people once again. Pray and vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment