Friday, October 8, 2010

I Miss My Dog, Kelsey

I'm pretty desperate tonight. Spent my day in other pursuits and just returned home from seeing The Blue Man Group. I guess I'm just old, but I wouldn't recommend it. For one thing, we sat five rows back from a huge speaker. The sound was ear piercing.

I missed the Glenn Beck show that aired tonight which I am anxious to see. Will watch it later. He was to have 40 people whose lives were changed when they took the 40 days challenge he issued a little over 40 days ago.

I have nothing of consequence to write about tonight, so I've drug out a layout I did in August because it is the only one I found that might be okay. I still agree with the sentiment. I miss my dog. Actually what I miss is having a dog, any dog. I'd like to have a small one now. The big ones, although I love the goldens, are just too much trouble. It is wonderful to have them meet me at the door with adoring eyes and a swinging tail. Now the only thing that recognizes our presence is the auto open trash can...just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment