Friday, October 1, 2010

Proud, Proud Gramma


You know I'm a proud gramma. It's been hard for me all these years to abstain from carrying loads of pictures and sharing them any time someone mentions grandchildren. But I have. One of the reasons is I've never carried a purse big enough to tote all the thousands of photos I had. I could never decide which ones to take with me. But now, I have no qualms about hammering you with the objects of my joy. I figure you are on your own time. If you choose to look, super and if you don't, it won't hurt my feelings at all and you won't have to feel guilty for not groveling over them. However, they are the cutest things that ever lived ... and I thought their parents were prize winners as well.

The top layout is of Ashley, our youngest granddaughter. Her mom Chelle took the picture of her.
The bottom one is Caleb, our youngest grandson. His father is John. A friend took this picture of him at daycare. How nice it is to see him developing so wonderfully.

They both have those gorgeous eyes that came from Ron, their grandfather.

I will save the layout I made this afternoon for tomorrow. I'll just tell you that the picture was made down in Amish country this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment