Thursday, February 23, 2012

Food or Gas


There are more important pictures of the triplets I'm wanting to put in layouts, but these three just lent themselves to an idea I came across this week. Although I didn't end up blending the pictures into the cardboard, I really liked this look and it just took me a few minutes to do it.

On Tuesday nights in many Chick -fil -As across the country (if not all) kids meals are free when the family comes to eat. That is a popular outing for lots of families and the triplets look forward to it each week.  Even though they go once a week, when their paternal grandparents were in town to see their dad's play, the triplets were happy to go once again to this chicken place.  I'm glad I have these pictures of them there. I made a layout so that we can remember those many nights of yummy chicken nuggets, even when the triplets are married and have kids of their own.

With these prices and good meals, who can refuse?  Unless our gas continues to rise to a point where people have to choose between it and food,  I imagine they'll continue this Tuesday night tradition.

Those who want to bankrupt our nation and bleed out all our resources are winning. We must reverse this trend before it is too late.  Check out the Tea Party in your area and begin to do your part to save our nation from the 'progressives' who are tightening their grips  and strangling us.

No comments:

Post a Comment