Saturday, February 11, 2012

My LIfe Project Again


As many of you know, I published a book on the first six years of my life last year.  Well, I've finally found some time to work on that project. This page shows my seventh birthday in 1950. I'll finish the facing page soon. It shows all the children listed in the journaling here.

The two with me on this layout are my cousins, Jo Ann who was adopted by my Aunt Arlie and Uncle Jess and the little boy is my  cousin once removed, my cousin's son.  His name was Walter, but we called him Butch.

This was back when abortion was not an accepted thing, when morality was an important part of life...at least it was in our area.

Today, much of society has not only adopted it, but are trying to ram it down everyone else's throats, and making us pay for theirs as well.

The president has gotten himself in hot water over this...even though he is trying to back peddle on his demand that Christian organizations pay for contraceptives, etc. for their employees.  His solution was to make insurance companies, some of which are Christian as well, pay.

As the Catholic League's chief Bill Donohue said, "Quite frankly, he's adding insult to injury. He must think the Catholics are stupid."

So people are seeing through his chicanery.  I sure hope they don't forget before the election.

Although the government is fighting Catholics because they are the ones who rose up in strength against his craziness, there are many other Christians in this land who believe just as the Catholics do that these things are morally wrong and we should not have to pay for others'  sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment