Monday, March 25, 2013

Frustration





This is actually the second Frustration page. He first sat in his mother's lap to learn the game. When we finished playing, Caleb helped me put away the game board. Ron made it out of thick wood.  It is quite heavy.. a man's job.  

I'm not sure why we play Frustration so much, except that it is the one game Ron will play besides Eucre.  We do like it. There isn't a lot of heavy thinking involved since a lot of it is in the roll of the die. 

It seems that Caleb will be a game player, like his Gramma. He does really well for having just turned three.  He doesn't throw a fit like some do if they don't win. Do you understand why people allow that type of behavior.  I most certainly do not. In the 'game' of life, one cannot win every 'bout'.  We have to learn to lose gracefully, but try our best to win at the same time. 

I can't wait until Caleb can play one of my favorite games, Rummi-Kub.  It shouldn't be long.



No comments:

Post a Comment