Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luck of the Irish



Even though I didn't even dress in green until after church this morning,  the luck of the Irish was with me. I received pictures of all my youngest grandchildren. We'll probably have an Irish week here on the blog.


The layout is of Chelle and her triplets. She really did it up big with her photo shoot today and I have LOTS of great green pictures to play with this week.


Not being Catholic, I hadn't really heard the story of St Patrick, but today in church we saw a short video of his life. I was duly impressed.  So, even though I don't usually dress in green to celebrate, this afternoon I went all out.  I wore a long sleeved shirt with green stripes, a green sweater vest and a green coat to top it all. And they were not what I call an anemic green, but a true kelly green to match the lush grass on Downton Abbey. I really should have gotten my picture.

I just ran out to WalMart and Target, but was surprised to see so many sporting the green.

Now if our luck continues, we will be able to defund Obamacare.  Listening to a famous neurosurgeon, Dr. Ben Carson at CPAC Saturday, one would have come away with great incite into the amount of control the federal government would have over us with National Healthcare.  He warned, "Healthcare is one-sixth of our economy. If the government can control that, they can control anything."

He said there are things that need to be fixed, but there are other ways we can do it without bringing in a third party or bureaucracy that will suck out at least a third of the money.

Yes, he gave examples.





No comments:

Post a Comment