Thursday, March 14, 2013

Photo Booth



More and more I find myself making excuses for my blog. I guess it is time to abandon it, but for some reason, I still feel a sense of duty here.

The layout tonight includes pictures that were taken at least a year ago with Photo booth on my Mac. The date I had for it was March, 2012, but I think in fact it was taken in 2011, for that is when this computer was new, I was learning some of its features and when I wore those jeans.

In any case, it is nice to have children who can assist me with technology. (My husband is an expert, but the kids are often ahead of him on new developments.)  Both John and Chelle have helped me a lot with the computer, my iPhone and things like FaceBook and Apps.

The next thing on my list to learn is how to use apps to digitally decorate my iPhone pictures. I'm sure it isn't hard, but it certainly looks daunting when I see all the supplies I could purchase to achieve some of the looks I like.

There is always something more we 'need'. As humans it is very difficult to be completely satisfied, yet the Bible hints that we should learn to be content.

Philippians 4:12 "I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is  to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."

Hebrews 13:5  "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'"


1 comment:

  1. Well I like that you blog, but really you don't need the pressure of blogging everyday. Maybe cut down to once a week unless you really have something to share.

    ReplyDelete