Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's a Girl Thing



Our granddaughter Ashley got a lot for Christmas, much of it Barbies and accessories. It's a girl thing for sure.

I  bought some of them myself.  Wish I could be the kind of grandmother my mom was to my girls. she made them the most wonderful Barbie clothes of all kinds. They were tiny little things from a great variety of fabrics, even fur and with delicate details. I'm lucky to be able to put in a make shift hem in a pair of pants...and I don't mean Barbie sized ones.  

Tonight was our  life group here. As usual I ate too much and am feeling quite sleepy. It was a great night and I have pictures for a layout or  two.  

We were also quite happy to receive on iPhoto pictures of Caleb and the big 5 inch snow in Colorado which both came and melted today.  Caleb built a snowman. 

May the Lord  bless you and keep you.  And I pray that each one of us will be still and know that He is Lord. Speak to Him about your guilt and fears, tell him your concerns and trust that He will furnish you with everything you NEED.



No comments:

Post a Comment