Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Feeding the Goats


It's early the day after I meant to post this. There was no storm. There was no computer problem. It was simply a brain malfunction. Or let me put it this way. I am ignorant. For as long as I've used computers, I still am basically unlearned when it comes to anything of the sort. I do not know how they work. I don't know why one can do the same thing more than once and not always get the same results. (Is that why the younger generation tries to do the same thing over and over thinking they will get different results. Is that what computers have taught them. )  OK. I really don't get it. Why does that happen? Why can I do the same thing over and over and then one day, something different happens?

It had to be the programmers. That's where I will put the blame. lol

Well, that is not the only problem. Read this...While I was posting last night, all of a sudden, my computer screen went hooey and up comes a message about a guest user...A GUEST USER?!?
Was someone trying to get into my machine? So who is the guest?  After trying to get things to come up right again, a message came up with my picture and wanted my password. Oh gee. At midnight, they want my password. OK. I put it in. I knew it must be one of two.  Neither worked!

So, if you ever want to know how to make me angry...this is it, give me a computer problem. I know people are imperfect. I don't expect them to be. I can forgive them. But not a computer!!! Anyway, I disconnected my computer to make sure no one could fool with it while I slept.

This morning, real early, I called my computer expert, on the other side of the bed. Of course, part of the problem had been ME. I thought I put the password in correctly, but must have hit the capital key or something, for when he typed it in, up it came, like it should have last night. Still, I never did find out why it jumped to that screen from blogger in the first place.  But I did find out that everyone on a Mac is a guest user! Why?? It doesn't make sense to me! Computers are like men, you can't live with them and you can't live without them.  OK, that is a joke. Don't tell Ron (my computer geek and husband) I said that.

Now on with my post...After all that, I don't remember what it was. But you can see my layout above.
I will post the companion page tonight. At least if there is no other problem for which I need an expert. In this layout, the boys are feeding the goats at the city farm. The next post will be them feeding the sheep. It made me think of the Bible passage, Matthew 5: 31-46 where it tells how God will divide the goats from the sheep on that great day.

Let's make sure we are part of the sheep the shepherd holds dear, not the goats who will be locked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment