Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Rest On the Trampoline


For some reason, I'm losing track of time! I know it goes fast; but I thought I'd only missed one night of blogging. When I finally got here to post, not only was the day over...It is now eleven minutes past June 1, but I've missed 3 other days of blogging....now 4 in all. Wow! Where did the time go? I've been up after midnight every night, and still didn't post. I hate to think of it as negligence, but I really don't know what else to call it.

Of course, I don't know any good news to list tonight. I guess it is good, however, that I am actually posting something...and a cute something at that. Caleb loves his trampoline and makes good use of it.

I just finished another book on Monday night. So I've started another one. I think I have enough pictures to fill a new one already. If so, I'm way behind because I'll continue taking more photos. It is just so easy to snap them these day. Since we carry our phones everywhere we go, we don't have to miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment