Monday, March 6, 2017

Field Trip


Our daughter, Chelle, was one of the parents who went on Ashley's class field trip on the twenty-fourth of February. She used he camera skills (Greene Room Photography)  to record the trip.

Just telling you about it is making my very tired. Actually, to be honest, I've been about to fall asleep for a couple of hours now. This is becoming a habit. I suppose it means I need to set a decent bedtime and stick to it...but that is something I haven't done my whole life time.  I remember in high school my doctor telling me I burnt my candle on both ends.  It is really starting to affect me. I don't want to admit that it is any different for people my age, but I"m not sure who much longer I can hang on to these long held habits!  And it is not that I can't sleep. It is plainly that I don't allow myself a lot of time in bed...or reclining, period.

But I'm just about to buckle and go to bed...and it is only 10:30! The only thing I know that will be prevent me form going to bed soon is if a friend  lets me know it is my turn  in Words with Friends.

I give up. Going to bed. Good Night.

Well, I didn't get to bed early. I got up, started moving and woke up...just not enough to remember I hadn't actually published this layout.  

Went to bed at 12:30, thought about this post when I woke up. Checked to see if I had posted it. I did not...put it on my to do list and forgot about it. Well I just now remembered it. It is 5:00 PM! Sad, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment