Thursday, March 9, 2017

Old Photo?


This photo was taken at the Teddy Bear Hospital put on by hospital employees in Ft Collins, CO on February 11...this year! Yes! This year. someone had found an old instant camera and was using it there at the hospital. John and Beth were lucky enough to have their family picture taken. It looks just like it was taken in the 50's. I love it!

I'll tell more about this special hospital at a later date, when I post more layouts about it.

Well, I have to say that this started out a good day with our Ladies' Bible Study where we use a book by Lisa Harper called The Gospel of Mark.  I recommend the book, but I really like the videos that come with this study. Lisa always causes me to think. And she is very funny. She surely does keep my attention.

But there was a downturn tonight, when Tucker Carlson was not on his show at 9:00 PM EST. A night without Tucker is just plain sad!  

May God bless you all this week.  God Bless the USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment