Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ronald McDonald House



Over the Thanksgiving weekend, we were able to visit the Ronald McDonald House in Wilmington, DE. We were very impressed with the operation.  It is wonderful to see so many people donating and volunteering their time for such a worthwhile effort.

While  there, we took advantage of the gazebo on the property for a photo shoot.   April, Tim, Hope, Jarod and little Sam posed with Ron and me.

To God be the glory!

If one evening you open the blog and don't see a current message, I am apologizing in advance.  I started the blog as a fun endeavor, but sometimes with the problems I'm having with my computer and my resultant high blood pressure, some days it is a chore to  come up with a layout.  So, again...if I miss a day or so this Christmas season, please know that I'll be back as often as I can.

Meanwhile I will be holding on to Proverbs 3:5:
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment