Saturday, May 18, 2013

Our Youngest Daughter's Family


I'm really not two whole months behind even though this picture was taken on Easter in March. I know, I'm still pretty late with it. it seems other bloggers are up to date with pictures. How do they do that? Oh yes, they do not spend a lot of time doing layouts. Anyway, I would really like to be more relevant with my posts.

I like to follow rules, even though my own government does not particularly care to do that. They do whatever they can to skirt the laws, work around them and when that doesn't work, the president just goes over everyone else's head like a dictator.

Below is something I found on Facebook and checked it out. It is 100% factual. It will make you shake your head and fear for our nation: You might understand better why the press is wrapped up in Obama.



No comments:

Post a Comment