Monday, May 20, 2013

These Shoes Were Made for Walking...


Pink is not my color, but while in California, I was sporting my New Balance 847 shoes. Just like  Nancy Sinatra's boots, these shoes were made for walking.

I have them on in the picture. We were just walking along the street in Long Beach with Mark. Although we were supposedly Window Shopping, we didn't buy any windows...or anything else.  But it is an entertaining thing to do in an area like Long Beach.

And like Nancy Sinatra, I'd like to walk all over some people in Washington. Of course, that is not possible and it will only remain a dream...but I do have the right shoes for it!

Tonight, I'm using some ideas that came through my email today. I don't know the origin, but I just want you to know that it is not my own work...it is much too clever to be mine, since most of the day I've suffered from Vertigo.

I"ll just give you an idea. Perhaps I'll do more later.

This is called

 Liberal Logic 101

A liberal, network news anchor who makes $12 million a year...calls business owners who made $1 million a year, greedy and selfish...with a straight face.

A CEO who makes millions is greedy, but a Hollywood star who makes millions earned every penny.

Michelle Obama, who spent $500,000 of your money on just one of the numerous vacations she took  was not newsworthy, but when Ann Romney spent $1,000 of her own money on a blouse, it made headline news across the nation.

While Barack Obama served part of one term in the Senate, he supposedly had the experience necessary to be President.  But Dan Quayle, who served multiple terms in the House and Senate, was 'too inexperienced to serve as Vice-President'.

And I might add. Dan Quayle was sent through the wringer when he added an 'e' to the end of potato, while Barak didn't know how many states are in the union and he was just 'tired'.

While Morris Dees of the Southern Poverty Center hires only white lawyers is not considered a racist, while the Tea Party, which has a higher percentage of blacks than the US Congress is considered 'racist'. Everyone who thinks that way should attend one TP rally just to see how well everyone gets along there. We don't see color, because it doesn't make any difference. It is only skin.

That is only a few points from Liberal Logic class. I hope to tell you more tomorrow night.

Please pray for all in this nation who want peace and love...Wasn't that a popular cry in the not too distant past. Now all we hear is hatred and name calling.








No comments:

Post a Comment