Sunday, May 26, 2013

Duck Tape Skirt



Gone is the old Duck Tape. Well, maybe not gone, but now it is rivaled by new tape in bold  colors and designs. Many are turning to their creative nature to turn out unusual items. 

Evidently Ashley is picking up on Chelle's craftiness. She asked to make a skirt out of duck tape...and that is what they did. It's pretty cute if you ask me, although I don't plan to wear one any time soon.  But then maybe I'll change my mind if the fabrics I buy continue to get chintzier month after month. 

Have you noticed the quality of items you purchase? Are you noticing a decline?  Surely one of these days, I will be wearing a pair of jeans and will put my hand in the pocket and it will rip open.  Or I will be drying with a towel and a hole will appear in it. Even our foods are less that good. I have eaten lots of raisons for years, but recently I've found something gritty in them. Fruit is picked way before it is ripe and transported 1/2 way around the world to arrive bruised, but still not flavorfully ready to eat. And on top of all this, everything continues to get more and more expensive.

What is the solution? I have thought about it long and hard and when I think I know the answer...I still can't do anything about it.

Change must start with you and me. We can not depend on others to bring our nation back.  Pray, pray and pray.



No comments:

Post a Comment