Friday, May 17, 2013

Practical Easter Baskets


On Easter morning, Caleb searched for his Easter basket. Is this something everyone  does, or did we start it at our house? I hadn't thought about that before. Anyway, it adds a little excitement to the day and keeps the kids busy for a while.  

Easter baskets seem to be getting larger each year, depending on how imaginative MaMa is. I think this one was a clever way for the Easter bunny to deliver a load of Easter 'pleasants'.  I always thought that baskets that could only be used only on Easter were a waste. So this one has my vote..

Speaking of votes, I think we had better get out the vote this year and prevent another disastrous 4 years our country can't afford.

I received this in my email this evening and have no reason to doubt it.  With a little research, I would think it could be verified.
I'm  sorry it is so small. I really don't have time to  fiddle with it now. If you double click on it, it should enlarge to a readable size.

                        American citizens pay for their subsistence as they plan to kill US!

                                            Are WE totally STUPID, or what???


No comments:

Post a Comment