Friday, May 10, 2013

Border Security



Once in a while I realize we need someone to take our picture. In Ohio, I  set up a tripod once in a while in the house, but I really, really appreciate it when another person can 'shoot' us. 

This sign was painted on the side of  the building.  We did enjoy eating there.  Of course, Mark has always tried the restaurants before the 'takes' us. Before we reached this one, we had stopped at another breakfast place where we had eaten before, but both Ron and I were feeling a little too cool to eat outdoors that day. California is not as warm as some might think. I think the natives just psych themselves up to thinking the 'breeze' off the ocean isn't  cold.

While we were chilly that morning, a couple of days later at Malibu it was very hot and naturally, I hadn't planned for that, so I was very hot. But we enjoyed the ocean anyway.

In California, one will see lots of illegals, yes even more that we have here in Ohio. One would think we wouldn't have any, since we have only enough jobs for less that one half of our working age citizens. Please check out this youtube video on the lack of security on our border here

No comments:

Post a Comment