Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank you Mr. Limbaugh



I don't get as many pictures of the triplets as I did when they were younger...I guess the photographer wore out her welcome or something. At least they are not as cooperative as they could be. But here are a few of Ashley and her friends. Oh, and Mason is in the one on your left.

I used sequins because Ashley likes sparkles.  They are in and she is 'into' them as most of the young girls are. I have to admit that I like them as well.

Thank you, Ashley, for posing for pictures now and then. I need them for my book.

And thank you, Rush Limbaugh. I understand congratulations are in order. Our president today gave you credit for holding  the Republicans' feet to the fire and keeping them from being charmed or tricked into going against the Constitution.  I want to earnestly thank you and each and every Republican (and Democrat) who have what it takes to hold their own against the Soviet style  intimidation.

Looks like it might get even tougher for you guys. Today the man threatened them, saying, "I want to make sure there are consequences to that."

I'm praying that all those who have the best interests of the American Constitution and people at heart will win out before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment