Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Good News


On the way here to Portage Lakes in Ohio for a visit with us and in time to see the Independence Day fireworks, the Greenes stopped at a McDonalds in Medina, Ohio.   I have not see it before, but it sounds pretty impressive for a Micky D's. I'm even thinking about finding an excuse to drive down that way so that I can just stop by and see  this out of the ordinary quick food place. 

I'm glad they thought to take pictures there.

All I have in mind right now is the Tucker Carlson show. We had to watch it a little late tonight because a friend just dropped in to pick up his computer which Ron had fixed today. Not that I minded waiting...oh I just have to be real...I did mind. Tucker is so good. He is often the high point of my day. Today was no exception.

This is good news from today as well...

It is good news to know about that Bible Study, which has about the same number of people as the one we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment