Monday, August 28, 2017

Hiking in the Rocky Mountain National Park


Back in July, Beth's sister and her family visited them in Colorado. It is a wonderful place to visit. There are so many beautiful things to see and generally bright sunshine to enhance any site.  This day, they had chosen to visit Lily Lake near Estes in the Rocky Mountain National Park.

We have gone to Estes and I love it, hope one day to see this part of the park, especially Lily Lake which you will see later...no I'll not make you wait...


Maybe you can see why I couldn't put you off to another day. It is a gorgeous area in the park.

Looking at that peaceful mountain lake reminds me this day of the terrible  flooding in Texas right now. 

Please join me in praying for all who are suffering through this terrible storm. Our friend, Kalai, is there and I'm praying that if need be, she will be able to get out and away. 

I'm also praying for our son, who is trying to find a way home, avoiding the airport in Houston, which was his original place to land.

No comments:

Post a Comment