Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Busy Day

It's been a very busy day for us.  I knew in advance it would be, so, I made preparations so that I could publish this blog easily with the little time I could spare.  Well there won't be much of a blog tonight because I messed it up quite badly.  Some how I lost the layout.

I can tell you that I have now seen the picture that proves Caleb made a strike the first day he bowled. He will be two in February.  His first frame he got 8 and 2, then I believe it was 7 and 3 and then a strike.  I don't know where it went from there, but I'm impressed.  I know when little ones learned years ago they used bumpers in the gutters.  But he had none.  I hope that is a sign of good eye hand coordination or something.
At least his eyes know what his hands are doing,which is more than we can say for Eric Holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment