Wednesday, October 5, 2011



I love these pictures of Caleb and his musical drum, but am not happy with the layout.  However, I didn't get anything done on the computer today and will just have to go with this one. I think I can see what needs to be changed, but I'm up against time, so this will just have to do.

We are now enjoying pictures Alana sent us yesterday of him bowling. Can't wait to have time to work with those.  Meanwhile  wouldn't you know that Ron is capturing everyone and making them look at bowling.  I try to explain to him that not everyone thinks Caleb is the smartest, sweetest, cutest, most handsome, most lovable little one in the whole world right now.  But he is a Grandfather. He's convinced.

The left may not allow God in our schools, but He can still be in our hearts... and that is where we must keep him.  We don't want to leave Him at home.

Children need to hear their parents pray that God will be with them and guide them and protect them while they are in school or anywhere else. Our kids live in a scary world and need to feel the security of an almighty God on their side.

No comments:

Post a Comment