Monday, October 10, 2011

Cowboys and Other Politicians


There is more than one way to be a cowboy...
We have a good choice this coming election.  There are two cowboys from Texas, a career politician from Massachusetts, a truly conservative woman from Minnesota, and both Newt Gingerich and Herman Cain are Georgians. Newt, a brilliant man who knows his way around Washington and Herman Cain, an accomplished business man who has proven he can head up any endeavor and make it do well.

Mr. Cain has accused the anti-Wall Street protesters of being jealous of other people's money and turning themselves into victims.

"Part of it is jealousy. I stand by that," Cain said on the CBS program "Face the Nation" Sunday. "And here's why I don't have a lot of patience for that: My parents, they never played the victim card. My parents never said that we hope the rich people lose something so that we can get something.

"No. My dad's idea was I want to work hard enough so that I can buy a Cadillac, not take somebody else's," said Cain, a former chairman and chief executive officer of Godfather's Pizza and a former deputy chairman and chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Mo.


Read more on Newsmax.com: Cain’s Campaign Soars as Republicans Search for Right Candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment