Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Fresh Start


Our Lord God told us  in Lamentations 3:22-24:
New International Version (NIV)

 22 Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
   for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
   great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion;
   therefore I will wait for him.”

It is such a comfort  to know that the Lord in compassionate.

It is good to know that we are always in his heart. It inspires us to get up each day, knowing that the past mistakes are gone.  We are forgiven and we have a fresh start. Sure we don't get rid of the consequences here on earth, but we still have a home in heaven waiting for us.  Each day we can begin anew to show him we trust him.  We can obey one day at a time.

My layout today tells of our church Ladies' Class and it's Fresh Start. And of my own 'fresh start' with a new diet and exercise program.

Pray for me if you will.  I am weak and am really tempted by foods I don't need.  I also sit way more than is healthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment