Monday, October 3, 2011

Never be Idle

"Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done, if we are always doing." --Thomas Jefferson, letter to Martha Jefferson, 1787
Well I certainly live by this  rule.  Never idle.  Drive myself crazy. Today, I've been trying to adapt to Mac Lion and some changes to Facebook.  
Am having trouble with the Mac freezing. I still believe it is a flaw in my Mac.  the most simple things just crash it.  Hubby was hoping that the new operating  system would  solve the problems, but it seems they are just worse.  Of course I've said for years that computers tend to misbehave when I'm in this chair.  Ron can walk into the room and they straighten up quickly.  However this Mac isn't quite as cooperative with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment