Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Sprung




Spring has sprung up right outside my door. Don't know of any tulips I have enjoyed as much as these right under my nose. A glorious gift of God, their large red bowls are perfect.

I've gained a few pounds since February. Now I'm wondering what I can wear that looks all right and feels good as well. In the past I would worry about things like that. However, the word of our Lord is a comfort. It shows me what is important and that is I must trust in God. He is the one who clothes even the flowers of the field. Oh how glorious they look. I will not be concerned, for God will take care of me.

Matthew 6:27-29

27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment