Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sometimes, It's a Zoo


One of the things we did while the triplets were here was to go to the city zoo. There is a much larger one in Cleveland that we hope for them to see some day; but for now, they still enjoy the one here.

When at home in Tennessee, they use their zoo pass regularly. But we still saw some animals they had not seen before.

And of course they liked the activities, one of which was climbing walls. Their mom told me after they went home on a particularly hot day, "It's a zoo in here. They are 'climbing the walls'." It was nice that they had those lessons while here in town. I hope to teach them something more practical the next time they are in the north.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Now that I have my computer back I'm really want to print some pictures. Will you ask Dad how to upload the pictures faster to Flickr?

    ReplyDelete