Thursday, July 8, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle, Gramma's Star

I'm taking you back to June 15 for this one. While Caleb was here, I saw to it that he was introduced to the piano. I was never successful at getting his dad interested in playing it, even though he did play a sax and later picked up a guitar and learned to make music on that. And he has a good singing voice.

Caleb seemed quite allured by it after he realized that it was responding to his touch. I could just hear the wheels turning in his little head. He played with his fingers and sometimes leaned in with his arms to play 'chords'. I'm stretching that word, you know.

I should know better. In a year or two, I may wish he had never found my piano. LOL Yet, who knows. He may be a prodigy and have gone from Mozart to composing his own solos in a year or so. If so, you can say you saw him the first time he sat at a piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment