Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ballet Recital 2010

Ashley and Aussie are in their third year of ballet, Mason his second. Mason felt left out and he decided he enjoyed being with the others. So here they are in their Christmas Recital 2010.

Ashley is on your right, behind Aussie. Mason is on your left.

I was quite surprised by Ashley's performance. It was quite good. It seems that she is catching on. Her poise and grace are beautiful. I don't want to judge, but I think the boys are there mostly to just have a good time.

I hope that all of you are into Christmas traditions by now...more than just shopping. I pray the meaning of the season is in your heart as you go from day to day in preparations for a big celebration. I like the expression I've heard this last decade, Jesus is the Reason for the Season.

1 comment: