Friday, December 10, 2010

East Meets West

I've had a lot of fun making this layout. The outfits here would make a person wonder. It is hard to see the connection of this Chinese dressed Aussie with his friend Kadence, clothed in a beautiful Colonial dress. Relax. There is no connection there. Aussie had been in a program with his Chinese class earlier in the day and didn't see the need to change before going with his family to the Mansker's Yuletide Fest. As different as they were, their colors matched well and these long time friends are quite a cute couple .

I'm really not one to wish away the month of December...and I haven't even designed my cards yet. Wondering now if I'll get it done or not. I don't want to hurry time. BUT, I am anxious for the new congressmen and women to start work in January. We need to keep praying for them. Pray that they will stay on target and not get involved in the games that are played in order to stuff unrelated things into every bill that comes along. Keep strong. Pray for Congress to make good decisions that will be to the betterment of this nation.

1 comment:

  1. They were so very sweet together! When we wanted to leave, Aussie begged, "When do I ever get to dance with Kadence? Please let us stay."

    ReplyDelete