Monday, December 6, 2010

She Had a Birthday

Our youngest daughter just added to the first number of her age. It can be hard on a woman;but Chelle's triplets keep her young and happy. The date was November 11 and I finally got this layout made.

Where does the time go? It was just June a month ago... or was it April? I can't keep up with the clock, let along the calendar. It is nearly Christmas and things are not getting done. At least nothing is finished, but the tree. If I don't get presents bought soon, they'll not make it to their destinations on time.

There needs to be a prayer especially for seniors for help with this malady. The 'Now I lay me down to sleeps' come to quickly in the day, even when you are a night owl like I am.

I do have time to be concerned about the state of the nation. It seems to me that if we would concentrate on getting the traitors out of our government, there wouldn't be so much worry about the Wiki or any other kind of leaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment