Sunday, October 7, 2012

Instagrams



I love instagrams.  Don't have a phone yet to make them myself, but I'm seeing them all the time on Face Book.  This one  is of our son-in-law Greg and our grandson, Mason.  The vintage appearance is fantastic, and I've made it look even older .  It looks like it could be a still clip from a really old Tough Guy  movie.

It is now Day 10 in our 40 days of prayer for the election. God promised to listen to our prayers.
I feel like we have to convince him that most in the nation are God fearing people and want to live moral lives.

This little prayer is going around the net in the first tense. I've rewritten it to be prayed together:
"Hi Lord, it's us. Things are getting bad here, gas prices are too high, too few jobs, too much disrespect and violence, food and heating costs too high. We know some have taken You out of our schools, government and even Christmas.  But Lord we're asking you to come back and re bless America, we really need You.  thanks Lord, We love You! "

The Lord says when 2 or more are gathered in My name, there I will be also; therefore our joint effort will have God in the midst of us listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment