Thursday, October 18, 2012

Work, Work, Work



Ron is STILL working on the seawall. He was  building the forms for the concrete here.  Since these  pictures were taken on October 6th, he has filled in bricks and dirt behind the forms.  They are now ready to pour the concrete.  However, our neighbor traveled to Cleveland today to pick up an extra long concrete chute since no one around here seemed to  have one long enough. And  they can not get a truck close enough to the lake.

This is Day 21 of our 40 days of prayer for the election.

No matter what drivel you hear being thrown around today, our nation was built on the founding fathers' faith in God.  He is our strength and protection.

Let's  take a little walk around the capitol to see some of the references to God  built into the city monuments. Click here.


"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies."  Psalm 18:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment