Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter



Yes it is Easter and it was nice to get back to church since Ron had been in the hospital last Sunday. Service was a wonderful remembrance of Jesus giving his life that we might live eternally.

The layout, however, has nothing to do with Easter. I'm sorry. I don't yet have pictures of my grandchildren in their Easter finery. It's not easy living in a different state from all our children.

In the meantime, I also have a new Apple computer with which I'm fighting, trying to turn out layouts. And I'm sorry to say I am unable to keep my composure. It isn't pretty when I am completely frustrated by tech stuff.

This is a layout from the trip to Hawaii. Look at all the cameras. If you are counting, you must know that I am wearing one around my neck. And don't forget that there is a man taking our picture head on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment