Monday, April 5, 2010

Remembering Pearl Harbor


I know this isn't the right time of year to show layouts of Pearl Harbor, but any time is a good time to remember. Our country has been strong because of all the men and women who have served and who are now serving, in the armed forces. We are indebted to them and their families who endure so much.

When we were in Hawaii, we made our third visit to Pearl Harbor.

Due to overwhelming fear of my new Mac and the fact that ACDSEE does not work with it, I have not made any new layouts today. I had hoped to show you some of the superb pictures, now in my possession, of my grand triplets on Easter. They are wonderful and I can hardly wait. I'm praying that things pull together for me well enough that I can do at least one layout tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment