Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last Day in Kona

What a beautiful place. It's wonderful to be able to recall our trip to Hawaii. I do want to get all my layouts done and into a book; but it isn't quite as much fun to do them now that the weather is so splendid here. It was absolutely perfect today.

We were in Cleveland at the most beautiful school I've seen, John Carroll University . The temperature was in the low 80's, but it wasn't uncomfortable because of a light breeze.
I could have stood out there all day, but Ron tired and we came home after a couple of hours.
And why were we there? It was one of the Tea Parties in the area and we really wanted to hear the main speaker, Quinn who has a talk radio show out of Pittsburg. He is one of my top three conservative talk show hosts, he, Glenn Beck and Rush. All are so knowledgeable. That is a trait I admire today, since it is such a rarity. Most people just swallow hook, line and sinker all that is thrown to them. Few people actually read unadulterated history for themselves.
They just get the dumb-downed versions fed them in inadequate public school systems staffed with teachers controlled by the NEA. They believe everything they read in the mainline press and see on TV. They graduate ignorant and remain that way.

I have lots of pictures of the Tea Party which I have not yet had the time to peruse. Am hoping tomorrow to give you a glimpse of what we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment